Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and prepare to support the facilitation of team and program events— when you become a SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM).
Intended for people new to the role of Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
To perform the role of a SAFe Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
• Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
• Facilitate Scrum events
• Facilitate effective Iteration execution
• Support effective Program Increment execution
• Support relentless improvement
• Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
• Support DevOps implementation Give customers a reason to do business with you.
Class registration includes:
• Printed workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Scaled Agile membership for one year, access to the private member area, downloads, and invitations to special events. Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
• Renewal fee: $100
Course Number : SATSAFE52020019
Date: 19 Apr 2020 & 26 Apr 2020
Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Course fee: HKD 11,000 (included Exam fee)
Early-bird discount: 5% OFF (payment settle on 5 or before)
Satoru Training is a PMI® Registered Education Provider(ID: 4045)
PMI, CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PgMP, PMBOK and PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Powered by GoDaddy